Monday, September 15, 2008

Peanut Butter Bars

Where have these bars been all my life?! I saw them on another blog a few weeks ago and can not remember which one. So I did a search and found them again on allrecipes.com
They are in no way healthy, and that will make them all the much better for a sweet FHE snack tonight!



Peanut Butter Bars

1 c butter

1 c peanut butter

2 c graham cracker crumbs

2 c powdered sugar

1 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips

4 Tbsp peanut butter

Melt butter & 1 c peanut butter. Add graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Mix until well blended. Press into ungreased 9"x 13" pan.
Melt chocolate chips with 4 Tbsp peanut butter (either on stovetop or microwave) and spread on top of graham cracker mixture. Refridgerate for at least 1 hour.

2 comments:

scubamom said...

My mouth is watering. Can I come over for snacks tonight?

Monika said...

sounds yummy :)