Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday

We had a pretty lazy Saturday, as lazy as can be taking care of 6 people and a home. I did have a little craft time with the boys while Aaron watched the BYU football game on tv. They were uninterested in the painting I wanted to do so I remember this craft I had done with S & B years ago and was too simple not to try again. I just cut yarn into 3-5 inch pieces and added them to a pie pan of school glue. Then we placed them on our card stock to make a design.

Brendan made a guy with a tank


Sean made his name


And Colin put down two pieces in a blob before deciding he'd rather watch cartoons. I couldn't let all that goo go to waste so I dug my fingers into the mess, channelled my inner kindergartner and made this-

After our usual In-N-Out Saturday dinner we stopped by the park near our house to let the boys burn some energy riding bikes. This park has a great track around it that is perfect for bike riding.

Once they were done riding bikes they all went on a hunt for rollie pollies, such fun having boys is...


I saved this for last. Do you remember how a while back I talked about how Finn would yell "No, Daddy!" even when Aaron wasn't home. He has stopped doing that, but this is the face he made when he said it and I had to share.

Finn is having a really rough week. He ran a fever for almost 3 days but nothing really came of it, unless you count a crabby 2 year old.

6 comments:

Monika said...

aww......Finn looks cute. He looks so grown up now. Ansh still cannot pedal his bicycle. Shud i be getting worried?

Monika said...

Hey, u r tagged. want ot pick it up?See my yesterday's post Big 5.

4handfulls said...

Does Ansh get a chance to ride much?

Amber said...

Looks like a nice fun and lazy Saturday. I like you're spider and web.

Monika said...

we just try to get him to pedal at home. since he cannot do it we have never tried taking him outside. Guess i shud try that now.

4handfulls said...

We bring Finn's little bike every time too- and he can not even reach the pedals. But it is giving him a feel for balance and how to do it. Give it a try with Ansh!