Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Grandparents Day

We feel so blessed to have so many of both our and our children's grandparents in our lives!

4 comments:

Scubadad said...

Thank you Cherie. We enjoy the boys. You are doing a great job raising them. Don't forget the grandparent day gifts!!!

Dad

Cuckoo said...

Wow! Didn't know there was a day like that.. am at my mom's place with my son and all 3 of my living grandparents.. perhaps I should make the following sunday special for 'em!

ps: Your kids are so adorable.

4handfulls said...

Thank you!

Seems like there is a holiday for everything now!

Dad- I hope your enjoying your gift. We picked it out just for you ;)

scubamom said...

Nice post! Thanx! We feel so LUCkY to have grandkids nearby. I am blessed with many memories of my own grandparents even though we lived so far they were the best! My grandma Barton was always willing to play games and now that I am a granny I know she probably played even when she wasn't in the mood!