I think that going back to work has taught me something this week. I need to set my priorities and stick to them. I was making a mental list last night and the top things were so easy to figure out; church, marriage, family- sleep! But it was when I got to next part of my list that I started having a harder part. Do I give up running or do I give up housework on the mornings I am not dead tired? Do I ever go out at night again with friends? I hate to give that up, but after working 3 straight nights I just want to curl up and watch tv with Aaron. But that brings me back to my priorities, my marriage and it is better for us if I stay home. Lot's to think about. But I do have one thing straight, I'm not cooking dinner like a chump tonight- we're going to TGIFiday's!
6 years ago

1 comment:
Word!
Working full time makes me think the same stuff!
Post a Comment