Today was the first practice of the new fall Little League season. It is a short season so when Sean decided he did not want to play we did not make him. We figure sitting on the side on a blanket for 6 weeks will encourage him to want to play next season. He didn't seem bored enough today though, he had brought the Gameboy, so I will make it even less fun next time we go!
Watching Brendan I felt like such a proud mom! He has improved so much in the past year largely thanks to Aaron who takes the time to not only play with him, but coach him. When Brendan got into the car after practice he said "I think I'm the best one on my team", and ya know what? I think he's right!
6 years ago

2 comments:
YEA FOR BRENDAN! Sure wish I could see him play.
You can! I keep meaning to call you to let you know his last game is the day of the baptism so you can join us!
Post a Comment