Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our "Perfect Family"

Monday night before FHE. Sounds good right? What you don't see in this picture is Sean is sulking and crying over who knows what. He never did speak to us, just snapped out of it.

OK, So this really is the 'perfect' family moment (minus 2 kids). But it had been a long afternoon with lots of unhappy kids and my car dieing in the middle of a busy intersection.


I really try to be the perfect wife, can't you tell??? I made a pie today! We'll see if it tastes any good tonight amidst cries of "I hate pie! Can't I have something else?".

This next one really cracks me up. It made his preschool teacher laugh even harder though. Colin went to school in tantrum mode. Screaming and running back to the car. I finally left him there and took off happy he was no longer my problem. I hear he calmed down not long after I drove off, but maintained that he did not want to be there. During craft time while the other kids were making smiling suns Colin made this (notice how he purposely placed the eyes)-

5 comments:

Babaganoosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Colin's sun is the funniest thing I've seen all day! Travis said maybe Colin was upset because he didn't want to have the pie you were going to make! But send some my way cause I thought it looked yummy!

scubamom said...

Your pie looked GREAT! As for Colin....if only we all had the same artistic talent avenue to express ourselves!

4handfulls said...

The pie was yummy!!!

Monika said...

nice pics Cherie.
Colin is creative. cute sun but i wish it was smiling.
pie looks yummy! :)