http://www.inlandempirefamily.com/
Wait for the photos to slide through, we got an honorable mention! The pictures on this site change weekly and my kids have all made the cut a few times, but this was our first with a mention.
Wait for the photos to slide through, we got an honorable mention! The pictures on this site change weekly and my kids have all made the cut a few times, but this was our first with a mention.
They changed the photos today on the site I listed. Here is the photo I was talking about. They did crop it better around him though.

3 comments:
Finn was by far the best, second was the kid with the snail, and I would put that girl last. How hard is it to get a girl to have messy hair at the beach? Not winner hard!!
I hope your kid is the winner next time. I really loved his picture.
Yeah, the kid with the snail was pretty orignal, I'll give him that.
Post a Comment