Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today I...

* I recovered from my first day (night) of work by taking a few naps.
* I worked in the boys classroom, which is always a fun way to learn new things about your own kids. Today I learned Sean put a cricket on a bunch of girls desk this morning and when it died he wrapped it in tissue and put it in his backpack to bring home to me.
* I fed my kids more cookie dough than cookies.
* And when I could no longer stand being home without Aaron (he worked late to compensate for getting in late) I broke down and started chaos in my house. It started with bubble bath in my jetted tub. A big no-no, I know. But Colin's ears were bugging him and I was in a mood.
Here is Sean watching on
Brendan discovers the fun and joins in


And suddenly we have a full bath!
Of course they can never do anything without taking it one step beyond what I say is OK. That was when the bubbles started flying out of the tub and poor Finn was blamed, until I caught them in the middle of it.

3 comments:

scubamom said...

A bubblebath in the deep tub sounds like a pertect way to end the day! So don't you feel special recieving the actual treasured cricket?

Monika said...

sorry abt the rough day but the pictures are adorable. YOu wud have had a lot of clening up to do afterwards.

4handfulls said...

Oh, no. I didn't clean up a thing. I made the little mess-makers do it!