How cool is this craft?! I found it on a crafty website I like to visit http://melissagoodsell.typepad.com/day_to_day/2008/01/holiday-activit.html
Her photos are much better than mine so check it out!
Ingredients:
4 Tablespoons self-rising flour
4 Tablespoons
salt
water
food coloring
Add water while mixing flour and salt together until paint is a thin paste. Divide mixture into small cups.Add different colors of food coloring to each cup and mix.
If you do not have self rising flour it is super easy to make-
For each cup of all-purpose flour, add 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt

3 comments:
You are such a fun mom!
we don't get self raising flour here. But now that I've got the site, i'll try other things .
Thanks for sharing.
:)
Monika did you see I added the recipe for making self rising flour? I did not have any either so I just made a little.
Post a Comment