Saturday, November 1, 2008

13 Days of Halloween

I apologize for not blogging about this sooner. But I am a busy mom and that's my excuse.
For the past 3 years my mom has sent my envelops full of goodies so my kids can have a countdown to Halloween. She calls it the 13 Days of Halloween. Every day the kids get an envelope with a treat inside, not always food, but always Halloween-y. And the front of the envelope it will say something like "On the 1st day of Halloween Nana and Papa gave to me a spider in a web!" and then in the envelope each kid had a baggie of white cotton candy 'web' and a plastic spider.
These pictures are of Colin using his stickers from one of the last envelops. It is a great tradition and I hope Nana will do it again next year!




No comments: