Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date


When I was a kid we tried to have Daddy Daughter Dates around our birthday to have some special time with just our Dad. Sometimes it was a movie or a trip to get ice cream, but always fun. We haven't observed it in awhile so my day Saturday with just my Dad was a real treat. We went to Magic Mountain and tried hard to keep up with all the kids there! We were our own worst enemies talking each other into some of the rides, and my head still hurts this afternoon, but it was a day I will remember!





Loved the Goliath ride!








7 comments:

Amber said...

That looks like such a fun day! I'm jealous! We went on that Tatsu ride when we went there and it was so cool! It was different from anything I'd ever been on and very thrilling...and a little scary too!

Monika said...

aww...sounds like a lovely time. Did u really take that dizzy looking ride?

day queen said...

you two are much braver than i am.no rollercoaster rides for me thank you. glad you two had fun.

4handfulls said...

Brave or stupid, I'm not sure!

Monika it is an amusment park with only rollar coasters. http://www.sixflags.com/magicmountain/ There are coasters you sit in, stand in, and that one at the top you are harnesed in (even your ankles!) and they tilt you down before sending you flying!

nana_sherri said...

How special! I've never known what being with my dad is like.
Do it whenever you have a chance.

scubamom said...

I am so glad you two could spend the day together! I am glad you have fond memries from past dadddy-daughter dates!

Erin said...

Brave lady-or should I say crazy lady!! FUN!!!!