Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Dinner

A great thing I have learned about having a lot of people over for dinner is that when everyone contributes, it is really not all that much work. So I am glad that there were 4 of Aaron's 6 siblings in our home today with their families. We had lots of good food and laughs- sometimes revealing a little too much information! I really meant to take lots of photos, but we were really having too much fun to bother with a camera. I was also reminded that I am thankful that my kids have cousins to play with!

3 comments:

Monika said...

sounds like a great bonding time :)

The Bailey Boys said...

LOVE the new picture!! Where did u get that one done at? I may steal you idea... ;)

4handfulls said...

I had that done at Picture People 2 years ago. Go ahead and do it! It's one of my favorites :) obviously I changed the color and edited it.