Spiced Pumpkin Fudge
3 c granulated sugar
3/4 c butter
2/3 c evaporated milk
1/2 c canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 11 oz bag of butterscotch morsels
1 70z jar of marshmallow cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 c pecan pieces (optional)
Grease a 9x13 inch pan. In sauce pan combine first 5 ingredients; bring to boil, stirring. Boil until mixture reaches 240 degrees, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix in remaining ingredients. Pour into pan. Cool at room temperature for 1 hour.

6 comments:
Mail me some of that!
I know! That was the other reason I wanted to see mom today. But we are not leaving the house again after being gone all day, and she doesn't want to either :(
You didn't tell me there was fudge involed! That sounds yummy!I just finished a batch of peanut butter fudge...we could have swaped!
Don't worry. I put some in the freezer for you :)
Thanx!!
What a great recipe! it's perfect for my gift baskets!!
Post a Comment