Friday, November 7, 2008

Boob Tube

No I'm I'm not getting X rated nor am I talking about the TV. But I am talking about a product more women need to buy over at https://www.missoops.com The details of this are-


Is your plunging V-neck revealing a little too much at the office? No problem – reach for Miss Oops Boob Tube! Made of stretchable lace, this modern day bandeau gives you just the right amount of coverage without the added bulk of another layer


Or they have JAKs


For covering up all those butt cracks. Seriously when did it become OK to have your crack exposed in my face. We were at a baseball game of Brendan's a few weeks ago and this lady kept squatting in front of us with half her rear in my 8 year olds face. Ironically, I bet my husband and kids think I could use one too. Because I am famous for sitting around in my stretchy pj pants with my crack showing.

1 comment:

Monika said...

Looks like a great product. I bet it is not available in India!!