I am determined not to buy them things this year that I think they will want but things they really want. Or at least they think they want in November. By December 25th it will be a new list of wants, but maybe some of the toys will actually be used this time around. So the boys spent time this evening marking up toy catalogs with various "B"s, purple circles and black circles so I know who wants what.
I had no intention of blogging about it, but then Colin said the cutest thing while marking his pages and the ink ran out of his marker:
"My pen ran out of circles"

3 comments:
awwww.cute Colin :)
Colin has the best quotes! And that's a super cute picture of Fin!
Colin says the funniest things - love it!
From one the people who's not in his family ;-)
Post a Comment