My 36 hours away from home were great. But unfortunately Finn caught whatever Colin had earlier in the week. And it has only gotten better. With 3 of the 4 boys barfing (over 15 times all together between 10pm and 6am!) and an earthquake there was no sleep last night. And since they have been awake the poor guys just can't keep anything down.So needless to say I am up to my ears in laundry, carpet cleaning and preparing for when I will catch it. Because I will catch it.
Update. School nurse had me come pick up Sean. 4 out of 4.

3 comments:
I'm sorry!
I remember those days & I feel awful for you. Hopefully it will all be over soon. :-(
Nothing like the ups and downs of motherhood! I will keep my fingers crossed you don't get it...or at least not as bad!
Post a Comment