I can't believe I'm doing this. I hate these things. So I won't ask anyone else to join me. But I've been tagged and this time I'm playing along, but I'm not doing all the categories dang it and I'm only doing 4 not 8 because dinner is due on the table in 20 minutes and then I get to take off to Bunko!
Favorite restaurants
1 In-N-Out Burger
2 CPK
3 Ruby's
4 The great sushi joint in my neighborhood(Can I have a cowboy roll now?)
Places to shop
1 Costco
2 Target
3 Trader Joe's
4 Michael's
T.V. Shows
1 Army Wives
2 Brothers and Sisters
3 Pushing Daises (because I can watch it with my sweetie)
4 Ugly Betty
Things that happened today
1 PCIT
2 Worked in the twins classroom
3 Laundry, always
4 Played the Wii
Things I hope for tomorrow
1 I feel better, I have a cold
2 I get my cleaning done (the in-laws are on the way!)
3 In-N-out for dinner (that is normally a Saturday thing)
4 A kiss from Aaron who works at home on Fridays
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment