1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves until smooth. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean.
These are so easy and are more cupcake like than muffin. I sprinkled mine with colored sugar for added kid appeal.

8 comments:
I've been looking for a good pumpkin recipe...and this one looks so easy! Thanks!
I am a big fan of pumpkin muffins and this looks super easy! I'll try it:)
I'm always on the lookout for recipes with a cake mix base. These are super sweet and I hope you like them!
Looks yummy
Wish i had one for breakfast right now!
K Cherie - I just made these tonight with a duncan heinz (spelling) butter cake mix and I think I undercooked the muffins or the duncan cake mix sucks? Should I have used better crocker? they still taste good, but don't look good enough to give to anyone but my kids... lol
Hi Cherie - i tried these tonight and I used duncan butter cake mix adn they came out flat...yours look great! I might have under cooked, or should i have used better crocker instead? they were still yummy enough to eat, just not pretty to look at. thx!
Mine were super soft too. Like really moist and I think I gave my kids silverware.
Post a Comment