I'm trying something new this month. On Wednesdays in November I will be posting a pumpkin recipe. I have had a head start the past few weeks, but I'll catch you up- don't worry!
This morning I made myself a pumpkin smoothie for breakfast
½ C canned pumpkin
¾ C milk
¼ t cinnamon
¼ t nutmeg
2 t brown sugar
4 ice cubes
Pour all ingredients in the blender and puree until smooth.
Last Wednesday I made this Pumpkin Sandwich Cake and took it into a board meeting. Not a crumb made it back home so I assume it was good!

http://www.bhg.com/recipe/layer-cakes/pumpkin-sandwich-cake/
And for lunch today I made a Pumpkin Cobbler from a box mix that I bought at Costco. Yummy!

4 comments:
Okay, I'm trying that smoothie!
That smoothie does sound good! I always crave pumpkin stuff this time of year.
u never fail to amaze me. how do u get the time for all this girl???
That sounds yummy!
You have been added to the a little of this and that category on the mormon mommy blogs.
Post a Comment