I like the new look!
Great haircuts!I have an award for you on my blog:)http://just4funwithsandy.blogspot.com/
very handsome boys there ! :)
What a transformation! Though they look great in both photos ... :)
AWESOME!
They are just good looking guys! I am not looking forward to all the girls calling here in a few years, yikes!
Did you have to talk them into the haircuts, or did they decide they were ready? Pretty cute! (In a handsome sort of way, of course.)
They were asking for them :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I like the new look!
Great haircuts!
I have an award for you on my blog:)
http://just4funwithsandy.blogspot.com/
very handsome boys there ! :)
What a transformation! Though they look great in both photos ... :)
AWESOME!
They are just good looking guys! I am not looking forward to all the girls calling here in a few years, yikes!
Did you have to talk them into the haircuts, or did they decide they were ready? Pretty cute! (In a handsome sort of way, of course.)
They were asking for them :)
Post a Comment