Do you ever see an idea on a blog and have to get started on it right away? That's what happened when I saw this sweet, simple idea over at Cherry's Jubliee Friday night. http://cherrysjubileehome.blogspot.com/2009/01/little-hutch-that-could.html

I couldn't stop thinking about how I could make my own version with things I already had on hand. So I found a frame in a box in the garage that hasn't been on a wall in years. It was silver and hung vertically connected by small chains. So I took the chains off and spray painted it red. Then I took scrapbook items already on hand and added them in. I think they turned out great!
And with the same idea-
A tip is to take out the glass from the frame and it gives you room to add a 3D element. I put the glass behind the paper to keep it safe.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, you just need to stop with the cuteness already! :-)
Post a Comment