Thursday, January 22, 2009

I get it!

So do you remember my New Year's resolution? Of course you do, you read my blog every day. It was to be more humble. Well I have achieved my goal and I am asking for no more lessons in humility be thrown my way this year. I get it. I was prideful and not very compassionate.

1 comment:

scubamom said...

Yes sometimes life is really hard. Pain of any kind is just not fun! Hang in there. Remember that things worth obtaining in life are worth the struggle. You are an awesome lady and I am proud to know you and have you in my life. One thing you have always been good at is once you decide to do something you put your heart and soul into accomplishing whatever is at hand. Doesn't always mean you like it but I admire your strength, courage, determination, energy and hard work you do to get it done. You remind me of something President Kimball often said "just get to it and do it"