Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How soon is too soon?


So here we are a month away from Valentine's Day and I am itching to start decorating! I have been working on a few crafts and looking up recipes. My desire to decorate is growing stronger too since I host Bunko at my house the week before.


But here's something else about me. I do this all the time. I get overexcited about decorating and then sometimes before the Holiday even approaches I just want my house back! I was ripping ornaments off the tree on New Year's day.


So how soon is too soon to decorate. I think I'll hold off another week... maybe.

5 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

I say...go for it.

4handfulls said...

I think I will start this weekend. No reason not to enjoy all the crafts I'm making for as long as I can!

Mary said...

The sooner we decorate...maybe the warmer it will get!

4handfulls said...

True, but it is already 80 here, so I don't want it much warmer!

Lorie said...

Don't wait! Do it now! RIght now!!