I am loving this heart sandwich crust cutter over at organize.com. We just have a regular ol' circle cutter. Now I see what I've been missing!And of course they have this cute sandwich holder to put your hearts in.
I just saw those cutters at walmart while walking down the bread isle. They had dinosaurs too - I hope to get some next month, the kids love shapes.
You should of seen me when I saw them and almost in a giddy child like voice I told my husband "look it's the cutters I saw on 4handfuls blog". He of course just rolled his eyes and moved along....*sigh*
3 comments:
I had not seen these! FUN!
Looks so nice :) Looking forawrd to seeing posts of your valentine decorations.
I just saw those cutters at walmart while walking down the bread isle. They had dinosaurs too - I hope to get some next month, the kids love shapes.
You should of seen me when I saw them and almost in a giddy child like voice I told my husband "look it's the cutters I saw on 4handfuls blog". He of course just rolled his eyes and moved along....*sigh*
Post a Comment