Sunday, January 4, 2009

Games

My kids love playing games. They like card games, board games, active games- all games. I can't say I completely feel the same way, mostly I play out of obligation and spending time with my boys. But lucky for my kids- my parents share the game love! So after Sunday dinner tonight there were games everywhere; puzzles, Connect Four, Uno and Foosball.









3 comments:

Diet Mountain Dew (I'm watching my figure) said...

1st thank you for the compliment on my gingerbread man shoes.
2nd is that a fire in the background? Like I have said before if you feel a little chill just look up Rexburg's weather and feel the warmth start to grow. Hint(It was -6 F today)

Monika said...

I used to love connnect 4 as a kid.
:)

4handfulls said...

Heck ya it's a fire in the back ground! It was like 50 degress lol