Our trip started off very rough when we got stuck in horrible traffic. It took us 9 hours to get to the halfway point- which should have taken 5 hours! So we stayed in a hotel to rest our bodies and we woke up ready to face the road again.
After playing in the snow at Tom and Sherri's we bundled up and took off for Temple Square. Turns out our kids don't do cold very well.
My sister Laura Boo lives in Utah and my sister Amber was down visiting from Idaho. So we spent a lot of time with them. At Amber's pool we had plenty of time to swim. And Sean decided to roll around in the snow with his wet body and then jump in the pool. Unfortunately his mom stinks with the camera and I swear that I took video, but when we got home I only see video of Colin doing it- because he thinks his big brother is so cool!
After playing in the snow at Tom and Sherri's we bundled up and took off for Temple Square. Turns out our kids don't do cold very well.
My sister Laura Boo lives in Utah and my sister Amber was down visiting from Idaho. So we spent a lot of time with them. At Amber's pool we had plenty of time to swim. And Sean decided to roll around in the snow with his wet body and then jump in the pool. Unfortunately his mom stinks with the camera and I swear that I took video, but when we got home I only see video of Colin doing it- because he thinks his big brother is so cool!
Sunday afternoon took us up to Bridal Veil Falls to watch the frozen waterfall and the really smart people who climb them.

Then the moment the kids had been waiting for- sledding! Laura knew a great hill for us and despite all the times we rolled and tumbled off the sleds we had a fun time. For dinner we went to Laura and Derek's and made our own personal pizza's and had yummy hot chocolate while the kids wet clothes tumbled in the dryer.
There are just too many cute pic's of the kids in the snow. I had a hard time narrowing it down. Unfortunately my identical twin boys look especially identical in 5 layers and hats, so I am almost positive I have identified them right here!

Then the moment the kids had been waiting for- sledding! Laura knew a great
There are just too many cute pic's of the kids in the snow. I had a hard time narrowing it down. Unfortunately my identical twin boys look especially identical in 5 layers and hats, so I am almost positive I have identified them right here!


Colin gave Tom a new name- Papa T Fudge. He has earned it. There was endless fudge at the house and we happily took a batch home.
We had a yummy lunch at Tucanos
and left stuffed! But by dinner we were ready to enjoy pizza at Tom and Sherri's with Aaron's Gram's, sister Cathi and Aunt and families.
The trip home started early in the morning, but other than some traffic was uneventful. We are glad we went and the kids are talking about it non-stop.

and left stuffed! But by dinner we were ready to enjoy pizza at Tom and Sherri's with Aaron's Gram's, sister Cathi and Aunt and families.
The trip home started early in the morning, but other than some traffic was uneventful. We are glad we went and the kids are talking about it non-stop.


2 comments:
Ooo, I like your collages, simple and still very cute! I need to find a photo editing program for our Mac. Looks like you guys had a very busy but fun trip!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. It's such a treat to be around famil. I'm so glad you guys had a good visit and got back safe and sound.
Post a Comment