great pics Cherie. I loves all the pics that u posted in the last few days. seems like a great holiday for u all :)
Candy right at Finn's height-perfect day for him! I totally hear the kids wanting to stay up while Paul and I could have called it a night at 9!
Looks like a fun New Years! Don't worry, I'll be home tonight and will have a chance to blog sometime in the next few days!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
great pics Cherie. I loves all the pics that u posted in the last few days. seems like a great holiday for u all :)
Candy right at Finn's height-perfect day for him! I totally hear the kids wanting to stay up while Paul and I could have called it a night at 9!
Looks like a fun New Years! Don't worry, I'll be home tonight and will have a chance to blog sometime in the next few days!
Post a Comment