Isn't it funny how adding a few things to a space in your home can make it feel more like a room, or at least a space you want to be in rather than pass through? We have been looking for the right table to put in our entry since we moved in a year and a half ago (has it been that long?!). So when we found it I wasted no time buying accessories that made me smile.
6 years ago


5 comments:
I LOVE that table, I LOVE putting random decorations in empty vases, and I LOVE how cute and in love you and my brother are!
I love the table & the tile on it.
What does the "Be" stand for?
Really cute table! You inspire me!
Very cute table! Can't wait to see what you do with the X's!!
Very cute table! I can't wait to see what you do with the Xs!
Post a Comment