I came off a bit un-mother like yesterday. So in the hope of sounding better today I have to tell you what we did yesterday once all the puking stopped. The boys and I were listening to a music CD that has a book that goes along with it. It's Sandra Boynton's Philadelphia Chickens. Well we got to the song "Dinosaur, Dinosaur & Jump Rope Jive" when we heard the word Bananasaur and that cracked us up. So we made some chocolate chip banana muffins and then took it a step farther. We drew our own "fruit dinosaurs" Colin and Sean stuck to the Bananasaur and Brendan came up with a Grapeasaur. I made a strawberry-dactle, but didn't take any pic's.
6 years ago

6 comments:
Oh my goodness I had forgotten about the Philadelphia Chickens!! I heard about them when I lived in Utah and the first thing we heard when we turned on my friend's brother's car was,"For we are cows, we're remarkable cows..." from the first song on there. Fantastic!
Not a bad mom...just an honest one. I mean come on, I am sure every mother has at very least had moments of similar feelings!!! I haven't heard of the Philadelphia Chickens...sounds fun!
Please, are you kinding me, if that makes you a bad mom I should have my kids taken away. EVERYONE has those days, and you would be human if you didn't feel at least a liitle put out! You are a FANTASTIC mom and never think other wise!
Very cute! I don't blame you one bit for your blog post yesterday!
How funny you have heard of the Philly Chickens! I need to toss the CD in the car, because some of the songs are catchy.
Well thank you for not shaming my dislike of sick kids. Can you imagine how bad it was when I was working in the nusery?!
Unfortunatly the sick bug did not leave our house completly. Sean started upchucking last night. So far that's been the end of it, but I fear what could come!
Oh that's a lovely thing to do with th ekids. How do u get all these wonderful ideas?
Post a Comment