With all my Valentine crafts you may be getting the impression that our home is filled with nothing but roses and conversation hearts (those are so addictive by the way!). Anyway. That would be a lie to let you think that. And I do like to keep it real here. So here's a dirty family secret- My kids are not always nice to each other. They are not usually violent, but once in a while they hit a breaking point with each other and all reason seems to leave their cute little heads. Which is what happened tonight when Colin was punched in the lip, left with a bloody little mouth and a brother in time out. I'll get back to the sweet stuff again tomorrow. Because as my kids are calling me these days "Mrs. Crazy Valentine".

5 comments:
ouch!! poor Coiln
That looks like it hurts! My favorite part of the picture is that I can see you trying to duck out of it in the mirror in the background :)
LOL I was actually crouching down to take the picture, but later I noticed that it looked like I was hiding from the mirror too!
Yeah, Colin is fine today and Aaron is giving me a hard time about taking a pic of the fat lip.
I'm happy to know there is at least a little reality going on down there in Valentine Land! But my question is, who was the puncher?
What - someone in your famiy hit somenone else?!! I'm shocked!! None of my kids EVER did anything like that ;-)
Poor Colin - sure hope he'll live through it. :-)
Post a Comment